Polk Cobra Challenge: Try the three types (Round, Oval & Flat Ribbon) in your system!

 Would anyone be interested to listen to all three versions (round, oval & flat-ribbon) of these cables? Right now I have all three versions for sale. See my eBay listing (seller just-me-lah). BTW, I don't usually sell the flat ribbon version although I have a couple of rolls in stock. This offer is probably available for a short period of time as I only have limited stock of the round version. Once that is sold, I will delete this post.

1. I make a set of three 2m pairs of genuine Round (Polk Audio), Oval (no brand) and Flat Ribbon (Monitor Audio).

2. Interested party pay upfront for all three cables, fees and shipping.

  • USD 440 for 2m pair, Polk Audio round version
  • USD 240 for 2m pair, Oval version
  • USD 200 for 2m pair, Flat ribbon (Monitor Audio) version.
  • Handling fees: USD 50
  • Fedex Shipping: USD 30-70  you pay actual cost depending upon location.
  • Total: USD 960-1000 (depending upon your location).

3. I ship the cables to you.

4. Audition/test the cables to your heart's content.

5. At the end of 40 days from the day of receipt of cables, you have the following options:

  1. Return all the cables to me and I refund the price of cables in full (USD880 minus Paypal charges, usually about 5-8%).
  2. Keep one or more cables that you like. Return the rest to me for refund of the price of the returned cable in full (minus 5-8% Paypal charges).
  3. If I do not receive the cables within 60 days (40 days + shipping time) of receipt, I consider that the deal is an outright sale. Fair?

Interesting experiment eh? But experiments cost money....

If you prefer not to pay Paypal charges, you can also use bank transfer or use 'send to friends and family' option in Paypal.

If you are interested, please contact me at polkcobrafan@gmail.com. Thank you.

In case you are wondering what's in it for me:

  • Hifi (and associated cable) is my hobby, not my daily bread.
  • I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey of discovering and exploring the Polk Cobra which started with my DIY hand woven Litz and CAT cables and its many iterations years ago. I am happy to share this experience with other like-minded audiophiles.
  • Based on experience, most of those who have tried the Polk Cobra in their system have kept it. So I know that we are not enriching Fedex and Paypal (they probably profit more from this deal than me) for nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polk Cobra Speaker Cable User Guide (Updated August 2021)

Three Types of Cobra Cables (that I know of) updated 4/Sep/2021

Polk Cobra, the amplifier killer? Part 1 (updated Mar 2022)