Title & content



The Polk Audio Cobra Speaker Cable

Polk Cobra in ideal Standard 6-Parallel configuration
Polk Cobra in 6-parallel

  
Hello Polk Audio Cobra/Monitor Audio Super Speaker cable fans!
I have started this blog to share my experiences working with and using these cables since 2015. I do hope that others will also share their experiences to benefit those who just discovered this cable.
You can find a lot of information about these cables at Mr Arthur Salvatore's  http://www.high-endaudio.com .Thank you Arthur.
If you need further information you can contact me by email at polkcobrafan@gmail.com or click  me




Posts online:

Title and contents (this post)
How to remove enamel and terminate Polk Cobra
Comparison of Standard and Shorted Parallel method. 

User guide: Amplifier matching and care instructions.

Three types of Polk Audio/Monitor Audio cable
Contact details
Polk Cobra, Amplifier killer? 
Excerpts from "Speaker cables: Science or Snake oil" by Nelson Pass
DIY Krell CAST interconnects with Polk Cobra
Customers/friends feedback & review page (please comment only if you use/have used/listened to Polk Cobra cables)

Upcoming posts:

  1. Polk Cobra as Interconnects (Ow, come on, they are Speaker cables)
  2. Picture gallery
  3. My 'Cable makes a difference' journey
  4. How did I get bitten by the Polk Cobra?
  5. Cables for sale and services related to Cobra cables
For non-fans: Please note that this is not the forum to argue (endlessly) about whether cables make a difference. Such comments will be deleted without further ado; please visit other forums/blogs that do. My favorite for such is Archimongo's musings.
This blog is under construction...

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I think the fact that these infamous cables now have their own blog is wonderful. I have had one pair (the semi-oval unbranded type) for around 5 years and would never sell them. I have not yet heard a speaker cable which sounds clearer and more transparent to my ears. Following with interest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rohan. I like your first sentence; Infamous and wonderful in the same sentence! I will tell my daughter that I have a follower called Rohan. She is an LOTR fan....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and comments. Appreciate it.

Popular posts from this blog

Polk Cobra Speaker Cable User Guide (Updated August 2021)

Three Types of Cobra Cables (that I know of) updated 4/Sep/2021

Polk Cobra, the amplifier killer? Part 1 (updated Mar 2022)